10-13 July 2018
Resorts World Convention Centre on Sentosa Island
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
Asia-Pacific Climate Week 2018 is an umbrella for a series of climate-related events focused on NDC implementation – Challenges and opportunities, the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and Global Climate Action.
Join us at Climate Week!
LINEUP OF EVENTS TO DATE AT APCW 2018
- Marrakech Partnership Meeting, 10 July. Full Agenda HERE.
- Asia Pacific Carbon Forum
- High-level sessions with the Champions of the Marrakesh Partnership
- High-level Business Day
- South-south and technological cooperation for climate action and sustainable development
- TEM – Mitigation
- TEM – Adaptation
- Asia Pacific Talanoa Dialogue focused on the Business Community
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO REACH THE VENUE BY DIFFERENT TRANSPORTATION MEANS AND FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS
Please find below some additional information on how to easily reach the venue, using different means of transportation coming from either the main-land (Singapore) or Sentosa Island.
HERE is a directional map for entry into the resort.
Alternatively, you may refer to the directional instructions on the RWS’ website here.
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE MAIN-LAND (SINGAPORE):
- If you are using the Sentosa Express to reach the venue, the closest Station is the Waterfront. Please follow signage to the Forum, taking the escalator down. You will reach a point where the sign of the Resorts World Convention Centre is to be well seen midway between the lower level (where you will be) and the upper level (where you will be heading to). You will need to enter the Centre by going through big wooden doors (kept closed because of air conditioning) and take the escalator upwards to your left-hand side. Once upstairs, keep walking straight, following the signage to the rooms (LEO, PISCES, VIRGO).
- If you are using a taxi, please be informed that a flat gantry admission charge is applicable for vehicles entering Sentosa Island. Admission charges may vary according to the time period. However if you instruct the taxi driver to drop you off either at the Casino or at the Carpark B2, these charges will be waived. Once you have been dropped off, please follow directions to the Forum (same as above).
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY HOTELS ON SENTOSA:
- If you are walking distance, please refer to the last page of the provided map. You may choose either the WEST or EAST entrance, depending on where you are coming from.
- The Siloso Beach Resort provides a drop off free-of-charge shuttle on specific times, which will bring you to the entrance next to the Hard Rock Hotel (MIDDLE entrance).
For shuttle service from any other hotel on the island, please check at the reception for availability.
The detailed Programme guide for the whole week is available HERE.
Other logistical tips are included in the Information Sheet
For general inquiries about the Asia Pacific Climate Week 2018, please contact: FRodrigues(at)unfccc.int
For media enquiries Asia Pacific Climate Week 2018, please contact: MPhillips(at)unfccc.int